A boudoir photoshoot is very intimate and a special memory as you doing this for someone you love or even for yourself.
To help with having the right makeup setup, we have come up with 3 main things you should consider, based on our experience with these shoots.
Here are 3 boudoir makeup tips:
- Makeup – Wear a little bit more makeup than usual and make sure to set it up with powder.
- Eyebrows – Fill your eyebrows in, even if your brows are naturally full. This will showcase them better in the pictures.
- Eyelashes – Make sure to work on your eyelashes as they will add a nice pop to your eyes. Plus they always look fab in the pictures.
BONUS: BOUDOIR THEMES
- Hippie Chic – feathers, flowers, long flowing hair.
- Country Girl – leather boots, wild hair, chiffon.
- Pinup Bombshell – Red lips, lingerie, animal print.
- Hot Nerd – High heels, pink lips, natural makeup
- Vintage – pearls, lingerie, high heels, red lips.
If you have any questions or wanted to find out more about our upcoming Boudoir shoots, contact us at (705) 868-6540 / (705) 930-7029 or via our Contact Form. We have dates coming up this week as well.
Rosie and Vange