The word “Boudoir” comes from a 18th century French word that is translated to a woman’s bedroom or private room. These days, boudoir photoshoots usually takes place in a private setting that will create classy, sexy, and romantic pictures. This popular trend can be done as a gift for your significant other.
Here are some boudoir photoshoot tips to keep in mind:
- Bring a sexy dress, any corsets, lingerie set, jeans, stockings, camisoles, boy short, baby doll, jewelry, high heels, stilettos, boots, your significant other fave t-shirt…..your imagination is the limit! Just think Sexy.
- On the day before the photoshoot, always get a good night sleep and drink lots of water to avoid dehydration, and looking tired.
- Take care of any waxing/shaving 2-3 days before the shoot to avoid any irritation and redness that may occur.
- Check your mani and pedi for close up shots
- Lastly, relax and have fun
If you follow the tips above, you are sure to create some classy boudoir pictures for your significant other.
We hope take our tips above to create a experience for yourself
We are offering Boudoir Photo Sessions
- Hair and Airbrush Makeup
- Private 30 mins. Photo session
- Five Digital Images
- Set up and props.
- Available dates: Jan 27th and Feb 3r
Only $99.00 plus tax —> Contact us at (705) 868-6540 / (705) 930-7029 or via our Contact Form
Rosie and Vange